Sunday 11 March 2012

Wedding in day, Theatre at night


This is me getting ready for my friend's wedding. Wearing a bright yellow dress from Asos, skater dress with lace skirt and short sleeves 


My wedding nails, moustache nail transfers brought from ebay. I love making my nails look different and these were so easy to apply.


This is an amazing heart ring that my friend Abby brought me. Love this ring as it's a statement piece.


A vintage necklace I wore to complete the outfit. Was brought from a vintage fair for only £17. BARGAIN. I was drawn to this necklace straight away because of its colour and asymmetric style.

In the evening I changed my look to go to see "The Houdini Experience featuring Hans Klok and Company. The show was amazing, highly recommended if you love magic and Illusions.

I added a black jacket, tights, boots and bag to give my look more of a rock feel. 

2 comments:

  1. Hey Caroline

    Welcome to Blogger :D

    Looking lovely in your outfit! Cool nails :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mel

    OMG your blog looks so awesome. Will need to get some tip :O)

    ReplyDelete