Thursday 15 March 2012

Love Birds

Back in my pink chair wearing my bird dress. I brought this dress in the boxing day sales 2011 from Topshop. This was worn for my baby cousin Jamie's first Birthday banquet

I am loving birds this season - one of the key trends of SS12.


Origami cranes which I made in a graduation of rainbow colours. Altered the photo on photoshop, making half the cranes black and white and leaving half in the orginal colours.


 Found this Egg by Liverpool Street Station

 
Below is a selection of items I like on the highstreet right now which are all bird themed




















 
I love this bird detail on this Marc by Marc Jacobs bag.


Amazing Bird Eyelashes -  similar can be brought from Urban Outfitters








Rings from Marc Jacobs. Cup and Saucer from Oliver Bonas












Salt and pepper shaker from Oliver Bonas

Jewellery stand from Oliver Bonas

No comments:

Post a Comment